Registering as a Trade is completely free and is inclusive all the smart features we've provided to make your job way easier. The registration is completed once the support team of Bricks + Agent approves of the account. You are only billed per job awarded and once it's completed by the property manager or client.
Steps to Register with the System
Click the ‘Create account’ button from the Bricks + Agent landing page, and select "Service Provider" as the account.
The registration form for Service Providers consists of 3 sections
1st Section: A basic sign up process, that automatically creates an account on your behalf.
By directly signing up with our Platform, you are automatically recognized as an Agency admin and will be able to further broaden your account by adding, agency employees (if available), subcontractors and frequent clients and schedule external jobs.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile number with country code
- Confirm Password
- Agreement for Terms and Conditions
Once you’ve created your account successfully the next step will be to verify your account.
In order to do verify the account, you’ll be requested to verify your mobile number.
Once the account is created, as the 4th step you’ll be requested to complete the Trade profile.
The required information is collected on 3 sections which are as follows;
Section 1: Information about your services
- Select your country
- What service(s) do you provide?
- What is location or Entering States
- Service Area
- Call out Fee
- Company Logo
Following is how the information needs to be entered for optimized performance from the platform.
- Select your country: By default, a country will be defined. Please change as required
- What services do you provide: From the drop-down when you select the main service category, respective sub-service category levels will be loaded, allowing you to be specific with regards to your service delivery.
By default, all subcategories will be selected. You may unselect any option, which is not covered by you by clicking on the close icon depicted by the “X”
3. What is your location: There are 2 options that you may define as your service location and your range of service operation.
First Field: For the suburb(s) selected through here, you will be requested to outline the service area radius by kms, which will create a radius from each suburb’s central point.
When you click “Show suburbs in range” option, all suburbs that are captured within the radius will be listed here, with approximate distance mentioned for your easy reference. If you do not serve any specific area from the list, you can unselect any suburb and the system shall make a note of that when sharing Job opportunities with you.
Second Field: Through this field, you are able to enter states, which will provide the notion for the system that you’ll be operating state-wide.
If you’ve defined states through this field the “Show suburbs in range” will be updated to show the list of suburbs within the states selected.
This will allow you the provision to unselect any specific suburb that you will not be providing services as a business model.
Section 2: Your account details
- ABN: Your Australian Business Number needs to be provided, which will be validated instantly to proceed with the profile creation.
Following is how information needs to be entered to access the platform.
- First Name: Captured from the 1st step
- Last Name: Captured from the 1st step
- Mobile Number: Captured from the contact number provided for user validation
- Home Phone number: Please enter a contact number providing only numeric values without spaces, with a minimum of 06 digits to maximum 14 digits.
- Office Number: Same as above
- Upload your profile photo: You may upload your company logo through this option
- ABN Number: Enter your company’s ABN number
Once you enter the number, it will be instantly validated and will display the company name and Business Name if available, and further provides you with an additional field to enter an alternative name for which the brand is identified for.
- Callout Fees: To define a base rate from which all quotes will begin
- Rate: To define your hourly rate
- Description: Any information you would like to share regards to your company or service delivery, can be entered here to share with your prospects.
Section 03: Entering Additional Information
- Licence Details: The admin team will review the License details provided and based on that your eligibility to provide quotes for available jobs will be determined. If the licence is not approved or expired, you will be alerted to job opportunities that match to your profile but you will not be able to quote or receive work orders.
You will need to attach a copy of your licence if applicable for verification
- Insurance Details: The admin team will review the insurance details provided and based on that your eligibility to provide quotes for available jobs will be determined. If the insurance is not approved or expired you will be alerted to job opportunities that match your profile but you will not be able to quote or receive work orders.
You will need to attach a copy of your insurance if applicable for verification
Note: Biz Cover is an Insurance Service Provider, where you are able to your share details with them in order to obtain a competitive insurance quote.
Section 04: Entering Bank Details
You may enter bank details, which will be displayed in your Profile. This is to provide your banking information for invoicing to parties that may have not used your services before.
Upon successful completion of entering the account details, you'll be directed to the Payment Details interface where the credit card details are required to be entered.
Following are the key areas highlighted in the screen.
Click here: Is an external link for the pricing page (https://www.bricksandagent.com/pricing-plan-features-service-provider) which gives a more comprehensive view of features.
The final step is account creation and the pending approval. Once approved you will receive an email advising of the approval and you will be able to login to the platform.
Things to Know
Dual Account Functionality
There are two ways to be a part of our platform.
The nature of the account differs according to the above variations and following is how.
If you’ve personally registered to our platform, your account will by default be a dual role of the Administrator as well as the Service Provider. The Administrator manages the business and has the authority to assign, re-assign, invite subcontractors, and invite unlimited users as staff as well as the ability to complete the settings of the organisation.
If you’ve registered to the platform by a way of an invitation sent by an existing agency, your role is automatically defined as staff or a sub-contractor with the agency. Once you receive the invitation email, you will be requested to define a password and complete the registration process.