As an Org Admin, you can view the the statistics of your Organisation by clicking the Insights of from the left navigation
You can view the insights for a specific duration. By clicking on the Settings, we have provided with you list of duration settings where you can select your preferred duration.
- Weekly - when you click on the Weekly, then the statistics respective to the current week will be displayed.
- Monthly - when you click on the Monthly, then the statistics respective to the current month will be displayed.
- Last Six Months - when you click on the Last Six Months, you will be able to view the insights for the last 6 months from the current date.
- Yearly - when you click on the Yearly, you will be able to see the insights for the current year.
- Custom - when you click on the Custom option, you can define the custom date range to which you need the insights to be filtered.
Insight 1 - Jobs in different statuses insight
From this insights, you can view the number of jobs available in each of the job status.
If you need to view the job count for different statuses specific for a property, there is a property filter which shows the list of properties that are linked to you.
Property filter allows you to select multiple properties as well. You can view the job count for multiple properties.
Insight 2 - Avg.Spend per Property
From this insight you can view the Avg.spend per Property. For each property the avg spend is calculated and shown.
Insight 3 - Jobs Overdue
From this insight the list of overdue jobs for all the properties are listed. You can view the overdue jobs for specific properties.
Insight 4 - Highest Rating Trade
From this insight the list of highest rating trades will be displayed.
Quick Stat Expansions
We will be discussing the expansion of the Quick Stats further in this section.
Using this insight you can view the number of properties based on the regions.
Upon click of the Jobs stat card,
- List of jobs with respective to the regions are shown. There is a filter to filter the jobs for a specific suburb.
- List of jobs for all service types will be displayed. There is a filter to filter the jobs specific to a selected service.
Number of Tenants that have been registered to the properties in the system for a selected period of time.
Upon click of the Suppliers stat card,
- As a Property Manager, you should be able to view the list of suppliers for all the suburbs. You can also view the list of supplier for a specific suburb by using the filter. For example, the selected suburb is kingsford (nsw), 2032.
- As a Property Manager, you will be able to view the number of suppliers for a each of the suburb. Using the pagination, you are able to view the suppliers count for all the suburbs.
Average Time Per Jobs
From this quick stat, you are able to view the Average time spent for a job on following three scenarios.
Average time to close the Job Approval Pending- this insight shows the average time taken for pending job listed for Property Manager's review to get closed. That is for a job to move from the Job Approval Pending state to Complete. For each property manager on the organisation the average time is taken is shown.
Average time for a Quote to get accepted - this insight shows the average time taken for a quote of a job to get accepted. That is for the job to move from Quoted Available state to Unscheduled state. For each service provider the average time is calculated and shown.
Average time for a job to get completed - this insight shows the average time taken for a job from either tenant posted or drafted until the PM marks it complete.
Average Spend Per Job
You are able to view the average spend based on the service type. The data has been drilled down to the lowest subcategory level as well. For example Electrician jobs - Power Point, Alarm Systems etc.